(1) The customer has a general right to return goods within a period of 14 days (right of withdrawal).
You are obliged to return the goods to Merz b. Schwanen in the same condition as they arrived and to take reasonable care ensuring that the goods are received by us and are not damaged in transit. Please return all items to the following address:
Merz b. Schwanen
Rosenthaler Str. 34/35
We will immediately settle any credit which arises as a result of a return, unless you wish to use this credit to place a further order. If, contrary to experience, the goods do not meet your expectations and our high standards of quality, please contact our complaints department.
(2) Instructions concerning right of withdrawal
1. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of withdrawal is fourteen days from the day at which you or a third party nominated by you other than the carrier have taken possession of the goods.
2. Exercising withdrawal
You have to inform us, Merz b. Schwanen, Rosenthaler Str. 34/35, 10178 Berlin, Germany, about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal declaration (for example a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) in order to exercise your right of withdrawal.
3. The letter of withdrawal has to be sent to:
You may also use the withdrawal form enclosed, which is however not obligatory. You can electronically fill in and submit the withdrawal form on our website. If you use this possibility, we will immediately send you an e- mail confirming the receipt of the withdrawal.
4. Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to repay all payments we have received from you, including delivery expenses (except the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen another delivery method than the low priced standard delivery offered by us) without any undue delay and no later than fourteen days after receipt of your withdrawal from this contract.
We will use the same means of payment used by you for the original transaction unless something else has been agreed with you explicitly. In no case whatsoever you will be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
5. Return of the goods
You have to send the goods immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you have informed us about the withdrawal to
Merz b. Schwanen, Rosenthaler Str. 34/35, 10178 Berlin, Germany
6. Value Compensation
You have to pay a value compensation for the depreciation of the good and the use derived therefrom if the depreciation of the good is due to a use exceeding the testing of characteristics and functional properties. Testing of characteristics and functional properties should be understood as testing and trying of the respective good in the same manner as wood be possible and customary in a shop. For the rest you can avoid any duty to provide compensation by not using the goods as your own property and refraining from all actions that may affect their value.
7. With the provision that you return the goods to us in an orderly condition (clean and flawless), we continue to accept the return of the goods as withdrawal from the contract contrary to legal obligations.
8. End of the information about the right of withdrawal
Shipping Cost Overview
DHL Standard: 4,50 €/ DHL Express: 15,00 €
DHL Standard: 12,50 €/ DHL Express: 45,00 €
UPS Express Saver up to 2 kilo: 50,00 €
UPS Express Saver up to 5 kilo: 70,00 €
UPS Express Saver up to 10 kilo: 90,00 €
UPS Express Saver up to 2 kilo: 70,00 €
UPS Express Saver up to 5 kilo: 110,00 €
UPS Express Saver up to 10 kilo: 150,00 €
Express delivery lasts usually 1-2 days
Any customs dues which may arise rest on customer side
(1) Information regarding delivery periods are as expected delivery times. If the item is sent as a package, the delivery time is about 5 business days after payment, unless stated in the online shop differently. Delivery within Germany is carried out by our logistics provider, the DHL Vertriebs GmbH & Co. OHG.
(2) Ordered goods either Merz b. Schwanen or subcontracting of third parties to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(3) About non-stock goods and resultant delivery delays Merz b. Schwanen will inform the customer immediately by e-mail. In those cases Merz b. Schwanen, as far as reasonable for the customer, entitled to partial deliveries. Any resulting additional shipping costs shall be borne by Merz b. Schwanen. Statutory rights of the customer remain unaffected. No contract is concluded for non-available goods.
(4) Ascertaining while processing your order that ordered products are not available, the customer will be informed separately by e-mail. A contract for unavailable goods does not come about. If ordered goods can’t be delivered because the upstream supplier has not fulfilled its contractual obligations, or the ordered goods are not available for a period of at least one month due to force majeure, Merz b. Schwanen can withdraw from the purchase contract. Merz b. Schwanen will inform the customer in the case of corresponding delivery problems immediately. In case of cancellation by Merz b. Schwanen the customer refund payments will be made immediately. Further legal claims of the customer remain unaffected.