To offer best service and highest quality from the products and the order process to the customer Merz b. Schwanen has to collect some personal data. To ensure highest standards in shipping and handling Merz b. Schwanen will ask for full name, address, postcode, town of residence, phone number, and e-mail address to process the order.
(1) All of the customers personal data provided Merz b. Schwanen will only collect, process and store in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
(2) Merz b. Schwanen uses the data provided by the customer to fulfill and process your order. Merz b. Schwanen will transfer the customer data only to the shipping company, to the extent in keeping necessary to deliver the goods. For settlement of payments Merz b. Schwanen will transfer the payment data of the customer, if necessary, to the bank or payment service provider of Merz b. Schwanen. With completion of the contract and full payment the customer’s data will be blocked for further use and after tax and commercial law retention obligations completely erased.
(3) Any other service provider who will be charged with processing customer data have to meet the same standards and will be included in the data protection scheme of Merz b. Schwanen. Merz b. Schwanen is using cookies to simplify the order process in the webshop. Any information will solely be used to support and simplify the order process. Third parties can not read this information, nor will Merz b. Schwanen make this information available to third parties.
(4) Merz b. Schwanen is constantly trying to optimize the web presence. During your visits to the website Merz b. Schwanen will save non-personal anonymized data to improve our presence in the World Wide Web. This will help us to improve vital functions such as search options, which will help you to access the information you want faster. However, Merz b. Schwanen is not able to tell which user viewed which information on our homepage, so developing user profiles is impossible. We will not pass on any information to third parties.
(5) Market research and promotions
Merz b. Schwanen will only use personal data and voluntary information for market research or for individualized e-mail offers if the customer agreed to it. You can withdraw your consent at any time via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If not agreed to the use of data for market research or direct marketing activities, we will not use customers data for these purposes. The data will then only be used for shipping and handling and will otherwise be inaccessible.