(1) All prices stated on the web pages of Merz b. Schwanen shall be understood including the current legal value added tax.
(2) We will inform you about the forwarding costs as well as possible additional costs in the order form before completion of the order. You have to pay the forwarding costs and possible additional costs. The currently valid forwarding costs are listed in rubric .
(3) From Merz b. Schwanen to the customer invoiced and receivables subjects are as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions due upon conclusion of the contract and are payable without deduction.
(5) Should the customer fall into arrears, Merz b. Schwanen reserves right to charge reminder fees. In case of delayed payment the customer undertakes to reimburse all costs, the Merz b. Schwanen arising from the pursuit of its claims. These include, without prejudice to any legal process reimbursement obligation, all extrajudicial costs of commissioning a collection agency or attorney.
(1) For via the online shop ordered goods prices of the day of the order shall apply. The prices are explicitly specified as part of the ordering process. Also the customer will be informed on the amount of shipping costs as well as the chosen method of payment resulting costs as part of the ordering process.
(2) Merz b. Schwanen accepts payment via “PayPal” and credit card in cooperation with the Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. (“Stripe”). Merz b. Schwanen reserves exclude single payment methods.
The invoice is included in the package.
(5) Should you be in default with the payment of your invoice, we reserve the right to charge reminder fees. In case of default of payment, you shall undertake to reimburse all costs we incur by the by the necessary pursuit of our claims. This includes, without prejudice to any procedural requirement, also all out-of-court costs of the commissioning of a debt collecting institution or a lawyer.